Resources for Survivors & their Loved Ones
- The Yellow Umbrella - a non-profit all about working TOGETHER, to empower and educate women of ALL ages about HPV and cervical cancer prevention
- Be The Match - For the thousands of people diagnosed every year with life-threatening blood cancers like leukemia and lymphoma, a cure exists. Over the past 30 years Be The Match ® , operated by the National Marrow Donor Program ® (NMDP), has managed the largest and most diverse marrow registry in the world. We work every day to save lives through transplant.
- Cancer Resource Center of the Finger Lakes - Tompkins County - The mission of the Cancer Resource Center of the Finger Lakes is to create and sustain a community of support for people living with and affected by cancer. CRC seeks to serve all people living with or affected by cancer. Our goal is to create an inclusive, welcoming community in which the perspectives and needs of all those we serve are heard and respected.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - South Central Texas Region - The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is at the forefront of the fight to cure cancer. We are the largest nonprofit dedicated to creating a world without blood cancers. Since 1949, we’ve invested nearly $1.3 billion in groundbreaking research, pioneering many of today’s most innovative approaches.
- GenCure.org - For more than 45 years, the nonprofit South Texas Blood & Tissue Center has focused on a critical purpose: to save and improve lives. Inspired by a group of physicians, our organization was formed to provide blood to the South Texas region – ensuring a safe and adequate blood supply through proper testing, storage and distribution to hospitals. This essential service allows front-line workers to focus on the direct care of patients, with confidence that this lifesaving resource will be there when it’s needed most.